Mon., March 21 Monday in Holy Week No Mass Tues., March 22 Tuesday in Holy Week 8:00 A.M. Low Mass Wed., March 23 Spy Wednesday 8:00 A.M. Low Mass Thurs., March 24 Maundy Thursday 9:00 A.M. High Mass Fri., March 25 Good Friday 9:00 A.M. High Mass& Adoration of the Cross 3:00 P.M. Stations of the Cross Sat., March 26 Holy Saturday 9:00 A.M. Blessing of the Fire & High Mass Sun., March 27 Easter Sunday 9:00 a.m. High Mass
- Please be sure to pick up a bulletin in the vestibule and make every effort to attend the beautiful ceremonies this coming week. Thursday through Saturday, the ceremonies will begin at 9 A.M.
- There will be no catechism classes after Mass today.
- There will be rosary and benediction this evening at 5:15.
- There will be no Mass on Monday.
- On Maundy Thursday the Blessed Sacrament will be brought in procession to the altar of repose in the convent chapel, where it will be reserved until the morning of Good Friday. It is customary to keep a vigil of adoration before the Blessed Sacrament during this time. Please sign up for an hour’s watch before the altar of repose. The sign-up sheet can be found in the vestibule.
- On Good Friday, Stations of the Cross will be at 3 P.M. It is customary to keep silence from noon to 3:00.
- Confessions will be heard on Holy Thursday and Good Friday at 6 P.M.
- The Lenten Fast ends at noon on Holy Saturday.
- In case of an emergency, contact Fr. Fliess at (352) 678-2640.
- Envelopes are available in the vestibule for those who would like to make a donation for the Easter lilies.